(CNN)A man in Massachusetts has been infected with a mosquito-borne virus called Eastern equine encephalitis (EEE), health officials confirmed Saturday. It’s the first human case reported in the state since 2013.
EEE causes inflammation of the brain, which is often preceded by a high fever, chills and vomiting. As the illness progresses, patients might experience seizures or a coma that can cause varying degrees of brain damage, the CDC said.
Just because a state has detected EEE in mosquitoes or chickens doesn’t mean the pests will transmit it to people. The virus is named for its prevalence in horses, after all.
Still, it’s best to err on the side of caution. The CDC recommends residents of impacted areas go heavy on the repellant, avoid the outdoors after dark, and wear long sleeves and pants if they do venture outside.
Once you have the developer and agency rights to WP GDPR Fix all you have to do is tell your clients you have something that makes GDPR compliance easier.
Next legally implement it on your client’s website. You can charge them a one time fee or a monthly r