A teaching assistant at a preschool in Hawaii accidentally gave children Pine-Sol cleaning fluid instead of apple juice, health officials said, adding that fortunately, nobody got sick.
Paramedics responded to the Kilohana United Methodist Church Preschool in Honolulu on Tuesday morning and evaluated three girls between the ages of 4 and 5, according to the Honolulu Emergency Services Department
The girls didn’t experience trauma or sickness, and their parents declined to transport them to the hospital.
The school, in a letter sent home to parents, called the incident “unfortunate” and noted that no children were hurt.
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!